- Ticonderoga Farms - Fairview Grounds
- 26469 Ticonderoga Road
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Loudoun
- Friday, November 28, 2014 - Tuesday, December 23, 2014 (10:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 06, 2014 - Sunday, December 07, 2014 (10:30 AM)
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 - Sunday, December 14, 2014 (10:30 AM)
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 - Sunday, December 21, 2014 (10:30 AM)
- Office: (703) 327-4424
- Contact us for info firstname.lastname@example.org
- More on the website www.ticonderoga.com
Our farm will be dressed with the colors of White, Red and Green for this Holiday Season! Our Winter Christmas Weekend Festival includes hayrides to the white pine fields with access to all of winter farm attractions. Depending on the weather, it can be a winter wonderland with snow, or just another outdoor time at the farm exploring the nature. Our fire pits are inviting to keep you warm and make some s’ mores or roast your hot dogs. Since our family farm started its early days as a Christmas tree farm destination 50 years ago, this is a very special season for us.
You can also visit our farm market to pick up your fire bundle of wood, local honey, variety of sizes of pine cones, wreaths making freshly cut materials, fresh garland roping, greens, holly, tree bags and other items as they become available.
Breakfast with Santa Includes Pancakes & Sausage Orange Juice, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and Apple Cider on the weekends starts at 10:30 A.M.
Adults: $11.95 3 large pancakes with 3 sausages with a drink
7 years old and under: $8.95 2 large pancake and 2 sausage with a drink
Admission Fee: $6.95
Last Updated: 8/11/2014 12:42 PM