- Moncure Conway House and Historic Port of Falmouth
- 401 River Road
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Stafford
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 (9:30 AM-5:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 (8:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 (11:00 AM-3:00 PM)
- Stafford County Tourism: (540) 658-8681
- Stafford County Tourism www.tourstaffordva.com
History comes to life at the 7th Annual Yankees in Falmouth! and Some Confederates Too!! The weekend-long event will be held on the grounds of the Moncure Conway House, part of the Underground Railroad Network.
Come out and meet Union and Confederate soldiers and see their camps! President Lincoln will also be attending this year’s event and be available for photo opportunities! Other event activities include daytime (every two hours) and nighttime artillery firing demonstrations, period music, special lectures, strictly military impressions, an encampment, civilian living history interpretation, Civil War artifact displays, and more.
Don't miss -
Saturday, September 13th at 8:30 p.m. - nighttime cannon firing! Rain will cancel nighttime cannon firing
Sunday, September 14th at 11:00 a.m. Civil War church service
Last Updated: 8/19/2014 10:51 AM