Created in 1867 by the Ladies Memorial Association. A common grave was created containing the remains of 250 soldiers. A sandstone monument topped by a bronze statue of a Confederate Soldier "at rest" was placed over the grave circa 1889. The cemetery is now a part of the Manassas City cemetery and cared for the by the United Daughters of the Confederacy, Manassas Chapter.
Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Last Updated: 7/18/2011 9:15 AM