This active church was first started in the early 1800's. The original building was converted log cabin built in 1856. It soon grew in size and the building that stands today was built in 1883. It is included on the Virginia and National Registries of Historic Places. Several Confederate soldiers rest in the adjoining cemetery.
Last Updated: 7/20/2011 1:37 PM