Located in the Old town Hall building, Circa 1903. This building was past homes of the Volunteer Fire Department and Town Hall. It was also the home of the Edinburg Teen Center in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s and the Campfire Girls in the early 1900’s.
The Museum located here in 1997 and houses a collection of local memorabilia and a photographic history of the area.
Part of the Edinburg Walking Tour--a great way to learn about the rural life of the area.
One of the many stops along the Wilderness Road in Shenandoah County!
Last Updated: 8/14/2006 2:12 PM