- Cut your own lavender bouquets
- Visit our shop and browse through our natural lavender products
- Bring some wine and cheese or a full picnic lunch and relax in the fragrant fields
- Therapeutic Lavender Massages overlooking our lavender fields - call to schedule
- Photograph our white Dorset sheep and their gorgeous guardian dogs, Poppy and Elle
- Weddings/Events/Tours - contact us for further information
Located on the 250-acre Historic Inglewood Estate in Nelson County
Featuring 6500 Lavender Plants
Hours: see website for seasonal hours of operation
Open by appointment year round - please call us, we are happy to open just for you!
Follow us on facebook for the most up-to-date news!
Only 50 minutes from Charlottesvile, 45 minutes from Lynchburg!
Stay at a selection of area B&B's and upgrade to the Lavender Package, each inn has a different selection of Inglewood Lavender Products. See our website for further details!
The Holladay House in Orange, VA
High Meadows Inn in Scottsville, VA
The Mark Addy Inn in Nellysford, VA
Rock n Creek Cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Fairview B&B in Amherst, VA
Last Updated: 3/29/2013 9:00 AM