The Hill House was built as a private residence in 1820. It was home to three generations of Hills and in the 1960's was left to the Portsmouth Historical Association(PHA) by its last occupant, Miss Evelyn Hill. Miss Hill left the contents of the home, which were acquired by all three generations to the PHA as well.
Open Saturdays only from 11:00-3:00 p.m. Call to make reservations for groups at other times or visit our website,