The Marshall House is a restored home and gardens of General George C. Marshall, Architect of Allied Victory for World War II, Special Ambassador to China, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, and Nobel Peace Laureate. Located in historic Leesburg, The Marshall House, also known locally as Dodona Manor, was George & Katherine Marshall's residence from 1941 until the General's death in 1959. While the home retains its early 19th-century architectural details, present day furnishings reflect the tastes of the 1940s and 50s when the Marshalls lived there. The Marshall House is open to the public March through December on Saturdays from 10AM-5PM, Sundays from 1-5PM, and Mondays from 1-5PM (June-August). Weekday tours by appt. with 2 weeks notice. Group tours welcome. Parking available at 310-312 East Market Street. Admission: $10 adults, $8 seniors, $5 students with ID and children 9-17.
Admission Fee: $10 adults/$8 seniors/$5 students
Last Updated: 1/22/2014 3:17 PM