This church is located on Seaford Road in the Seaford area of York County. The present church is the third one on that site. The cemetery is located across Seaford Road from the church. The church was founded in 1822 and is the second oldest Methodist church in the York/Poquoson area. During the Civil War, the Union soldiers tore down the church and used the boards to build a hospital in Yorktown. The church was rebuilt in 1866 and the present church was built in 1949.
Last Updated: 7/29/2011 11:52 AM