Built in 1763, this plantation home is located at the junction of the James and Appomattox Rivers. It is a National Park Service site and part of Petersburg National Battlefield. Weddings and receptions may be held on the grounds; however, a Special Use Permit is required. Please contact Kevin Taylor for more information.
- Historic Home/Plantation
Last Updated: 6/11/2015 5:17 PM