The Clark House is the surviving architectural remant of a large dairy farm which operated for over 50 years in Annandale. Built in 1902 by Williiam Clark, the house is representative of the "four-square" vernacular architecture common to farm houses at the turn-of-the-century and is registered on the inventory of Fairfax County Historic Sites. The Clark House, restored to its original exterior appearance, offers three separate assembly rooms, a large main hallway, and a front porch and wrap-around veranda. The interior features original detailing and woodwork, is air conditioned and has a full kitchen. The large front porch, wraparound veranda, main entry hall, and main level rooms are a splendid setting for a dinner party of up to 40 or a cocktail reception of up to 65.
Last Updated: 3/25/2009 3:21 PM