Eco-friendly venue for meetings, retreats, weddings and workshops, Montfair is known for its beautiful rustic mountain lakeside setting that caters to a wide selection of groups.
- Located on 129 acres of woodlands and fields
- Events lodge is a spacious event hall
- Large wood-burning fireplace
- Freshly renovated simple kitchen
- Perfect for any catering choice
- A welcoming tented deck attaches to the lodge and provides mountain and lake views
- Our facility is available for day events, evening bonfire parties, weddings and multi-day occasions with affordable weekday and weekend options.
- This versatile space is perfect for groups from 20 to 220 guests. Guests may enjoy use of onsite canoes, hiking trails, mountain bikes, fishing ponds, volleyball & open fields for group games.
- Choose a classes in cooking, Sup paddle board yoga, rustic furniture making, outdoor skills, guided nature walks and painting.
- Private guided horseback riding by Indian Summer Guide Service.
- Accommodations of eight cozy cedar cottages and Beauchamp House are just a short walk from the lodge and lake.
- Cottages are heated and air-conditioned with fully equipped self catering small kitchens that include complimentary organic local coffee and teas. A camping area is also available.
- Cottages and Lodge are pet friendly.
Last Updated: 7/28/2015 9:35 AM