Walter and Emma Neal invite you to enjoy horse camping and trail riding in the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwestern Virginia at Hungry Horse East, LLC. Nestled in a valley near Ivanhoe and Fries, Virginia, Hungry Horse East is convenient to both I-77 and I-81.
Hungry Horse East provides the following well-maintained facilities:
- 14 Campsites with plenty of room and shade
- Full electrical and water hookups at every site (dump station available also)
- Fully furnished cabin, decorated especially for the horse rider
- 2 Barns, with a total of 30 stalls
- Clean restrooms and bathhouse
- Direct access to Iron Mountain Trail and Virginia Highlands Horse Trail
Proof of Negative Coggins required.
Call for rates and reservations.
Last Updated: 3/17/2008 9:41 AM