Three beautiful covered bridges are located in traditional country settings:
Sinking Creek Bridge, 70-foot-long red wooden bridge with a tin roof, built in 1916. Open to the public.
Not open to the public, but also in Giles:
Link Farm Bridge, 50-ft. bridge, with red board sides and a sheet-metal roof, dating from 1912.
Reynold's Farm Bridge, 36-foot bridge built in 1919. Can only be viewed from US 42.
Last Updated: 6/19/2013 4:05 PM