Our mission: to share the Southwest Virginia’s birding experience with interested residents and visitors and to educate on this phenomenal natural resource of our region.
radbird promotes our area’s treasures including our tour guide, Clyde Kessler. Clyde has been birding in the New River Valley since his earliest days and is a well-respected and celebrated local talent. Clyde has a unique ability to educate about birds to diverse audiences; he can inspire a five-year-old or a 55-year-old.
radbird is for you —
- if you have always wanted to learn more about birding
- if you have some general knowledge of birds, but want to know more
- if you like combining walking with learning
- if you are a veteran birder and seek to expand your life list
- or, quite simply, if you love birds!
Last Updated: 5/19/2010 2:38 PM