Frank Walker, celebrated author and historian, has stated: you can't spit in Orange County without hitting a spot of historic significance. A fantastic storyteller, Frank and his tour guides will "connect the spots" and weave a great tale of the history of Orange County, Virginia. Frank can tailor the content of thescenic heritage tour to your interests - just ask!
This package includes:
• 2 nights at the Holladay House Bed and Breakfast in either the Green Room, Blue Room or Oak Room
• 2 locally-sourced made-from-scratch breakfasts
• a 4-hour step-on tour (in your vehicle) with Frank Walker or one of his personally trained tour guides connecting the county's extensive heritage with the sites and venues all around you
• a tour start-time of your choosing
• exclusive access to special historic sites, like Robert E Lee's pew at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Orange, VA
• a selection of beverages to take on your tour
• a signed copy of Frank Walker's book, Remembering: A History of Orange County, Virginia
• a self-guided tour packet to discover more on your own
$599 for two guests. Not available with any other discount. Room selection subject to availability.
Price: $599 for two guests
Last Updated: 3/11/2014 12:27 PM