FISHING (Mar 1 – Oct 31) Whether you are young or young-at-heart; fishing is a relaxing pastime. You'll discover fishing is great sport on our private stocked pond. Cast a line for largemouth bass, crappies, catfish and blue-gill in our spring-fed pond, for early morning or late afternoon fun. Children really enjoy the fishing here. For first-time young anglers, the excitement of landing their first fish is precious. After dinner, enjoy the warmth of a evening bonfire while sharing stories and roasting marshmallows. We are close by Buggs Island Lake; known for great sport fishing and trophy catches.
Our farm offers options to family members and friends that want to stay behind at the homestead, for those who want to relax or do other activities.
* Minimum 2 nights stay
* Sparkling or hot apple-cider with cheese & crackers
* Chocolate-covered fruit: in-season
* Country breakfasts, light lunch and full evening meals
* One evening bonfire roasting marshmallows
* On-site pond fishing - bait and tackle included for the day
Add another night to your stay and combine 2 Outdoor Packages for $175.00!
Can't get away for 2 nights? Consider our "Day"-cation packages and come to the farm for a day!