Grandparents, the afternoon of arrival, let your children spend a romantic evening enjoying dinner and a Broadway quality show at the Riverside Dinner Theater while you spend quality time with the grandchildren enjoying shopping, dining, premium bowling and/or a movie at a state of the art theater, all in one convenient location at the Spotsylvania Towne Centre.
Day two brings the entire family together for a fun-filled informative three hour Colonial History Tour in your very own horse and carriage!
This package includes:
- One night / 2 rooms at a Fredericksburg-area hotel (price varies by lodging tier selection) - package designed for up to 4 adults (parents, grandparents) and 2 children
- 2 tickets to Riverside Dinner Theater for the Parents (show and timing dependent on travel date)
- $100 gift card to the Spotsylvania Towne Centre for the Grandparents & Grandkids (good for shopping, dining, bowling and movie theater)
- Private 3 hour Colonial History Tour by Horse and Carriage for the family (includes admission to historic Kenmore, The Rising Sun Tavern & Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop)
- VIP Dining Card good for 15% off dining at select restaurants (limit party of six, not valid with other offers, excludes tax, gratuity, alcohol)
Price: Starting from $659, priced for 4 adults and 2 children
Last Updated: 2/19/2013 2:01 PM