Located on a private peninsula in the Northern Neck, near Chesapeake Bay, Tides Inn is home to the Golden Eagle Golf Course designed by George W. Cobb. Surrounded by woodlands, the course features exciting elevation changes, well-placed bunkers, signature holes, and water elements that all levels of golfers can enjoy. Golden Eagle at the Tides Inn is the perfect getaway for golf with a group, as a romantic escape, or a trip with the whole family.
Golf Package includes:
- Deluxe room accommodations
- Full breakfast daily, per person, at the restaurant or room service
- Unlimited daily golf at the Golden Eagle, with golf cart, club storage, and use of the driving range
- Unlimited use of the practice facility at the Little Eagle
- Golden Eagle golf souvenirs
Last Updated: 5/1/2015 9:47 AM