- Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation
- 16920 Southall Plantation Lane
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Williamsburg City
- Friday, February 28, 2014 - Monday, March 24, 2014
- Friday, March 07, 2014 - Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Friday, March 06, 2015 - Sunday, March 22, 2015
- Tour Reservations: (804) 829-2480
- Email email@example.com
- Piney Grove www.pineygrove.com
- Website www.pineygrove.com/bedandbreakfastlodging.html
TWO DAY-ONE NIGHT Historic Plantation Package - Tour and lodge at the Williamsburg Area's - James River Plantations. Including - A night's lodging with Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation - Historic B&B Inn, National Register of Historic Places, including arrival hot toddies, served candlelight plantation breakfast. Also includes - "James River Plantation St. Patrick's Candlelight Progressive Tour" for two, featuring interior "Tours-by-the-Owners" of Piney Grove-1790, Ashland-1835,and Ladysmith-1857, and exterior visits to Dower Quarter-1830 and Duck Church-1917. Learn a bit of Irish History and enjoy green beverages and shamrock cookies. $176.89 per couple (A THREE DAY-TWO NIGHT option of this package is available for $313 per couple).
Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation is a Virginia Historic Landmark and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. the site is part of the Virginia Civil War Trails, Virginia Birding and Wildlife Trail and the Jamestown Discovery Trail, as well as the National Park Service's James River Plantation National Register Travel Itinerary.
Fine regional dinner dining is available nearby at Charles City Tavern, Courthouse Grill and the Blue Heron.
Last Updated: 1/7/2014 12:58 PM