Montfair Resort Farm is located in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. For a quiet lakeside vacation in the mountains, Montfair is ideal. Our air-conditioned eco-friendly A-frame cottage sleeps up to 6 people and overlooks small fishing lake. Explore Hiking trails, 2 ponds,Wetlands, woodlands, open fields & wildlife. Just 30 minutes from the University of Virginia, 40 minutes from Monticello. Only 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance & Mormon’s River. Visit nearby organic fruit farms, breweries, and wineries.
- A fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances.
- Living room with double sized futon and gas heater.
- Downstairs bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
- Loft with two twin beds.
- Full bath with tub.
- Dishes, cookware, utensils.
- Linens & towels are provided.
- Front deck overlooks lake.
- Gas heater/AC
- Complimentary organic coffee & teas.
- Books, games.
- TV w/ DVD player.
- CD player/radio.
- Charcoal grill.
- Free WI-FI and guest computer at office.
- 2 canoes, 2 adult mountain bikes & 2 kid mountain bikes available.
- Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet
Last Updated: 3/22/2013 10:20 AM