Montfair Resort Farm is located in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. For a quiet lakeside vacation in the mountains, Montfair is ideal. Our air-conditioned eco-friendly A-frame cottage sleeps up to 6 people and overlooks a small fishing lake. Explore our hiking trails, three ponds, woodlands, open fields. See the great blue heron, osprey and other wildlife! Just 30 minutes from the University of Virginia, 40 minutes from Monticello. Only 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance, Mormon’s River and Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve. Visit nearby orchards, breweries, cider works and wineries. The family friendly town of Crozet offers great Restaurants, Green House and Mudhouse Coffee Shops, Over the Moon Book store and more.
- A fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances.
- Living room with double sized futon and gas heater.
- Downstairs bedroom with a queen-sized bed.
- Loft with two twin beds.
- Full bath with tub.
- Dishes, cookware, utensils.
- Linens & towels are provided.
- Front deck overlooks lake.
- Gas heater/AC
- Complimentary organic coffee & teas.
- Books, games.
- TV w/ DVD player.
- CD player/radio.
- Charcoal grill.
- Free WI-FI in cabin.
- Wi-Fi and guest computer at main office.
- 2 canoes, 2 adult mountain bikes & 2 kid mountain bikes available.
- Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet
Last Updated: 9/4/2014 2:57 PM