Montfair Resort Farm- Eight eco-friendly cottages overlook small mountain lake in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. Explore hiking trails, three ponds, woodlands and open fields. See the great blue heron, osprey and other wildlife! 40 minutes from Monticello. 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance, Mormon’s River and Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve. Visit nearby orchards, breweries, cider works and vineyards. The family friendly town of Crozet offers great restaurants, farmer’s market, Green House and Mudhouse Coffee Shops, Over the Moon Book store and more.
The Butternut Cottage #2 is an air conditioned two bedroom cottage, ideal for a couple or family, will sleep up to 6 guests for a relaxed and comfortable vacation:
• A fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances.
• A living room with double sized futon.
• One bedroom with an organic natural latex double bed.
• 1 bedroom with bunk beds
• Bathroom w/shower.
• Gas Heater/AC
• Dishes, utensils, and cookware.
• Linens & towels provided. • Complimentary organic coffee, teas.
• Front porch overlooks lake.
• Books, games.
• Charcoal grill.
• Free WI-FI and guest computer at office
• 2 canoes, 2 adult mountain bikes & 2 kid bikes on site.
• Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet
Last Updated: 9/19/2014 10:38 AM