Cabin #4 is perfect for a couple and small families, sleeping up to 6 guests. The 8 eco and pet–friendly cottages are grouped in a loop overlooking a small tranquil lake only 30 minutes from Charlottesville and 15 minutes from Crozet. Explore 129 acres of trails, woods and feilds with a lake and 2 other fishing ponds. Tour nearby organic farms, orchards, and berry patches. Visit breweries, wineries, and historic sites, like Monticello and Ash Lawn. Canoes and mountain bikes available FREE for guest use.
- The fully equipped kitchen has modern appliances including microwave and toasted.
- Living room with double pull-out futon
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 small bedroom with bunk bed
- Vented propane gas heater
- Private porch overlooking lake
- Linens and towels are included
- Complimentary shade grown and locally roasted organic coffee & tea.
- Games, books, CD player, and magazines
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet
Last Updated: 11/14/2013 2:21 PM