The Creeper Trail Cottage property is a great place for couples, families and groups of friends who want a recreational get-away in a picturesque setting. The Laurel River, which borders one side of the property, provides great trout fishing opportunities and the Virginia Creeper Trail, which borders the other side, is world known for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
Cottages sleep 4-6 with fully equipped kitchens and all the comforts of home. Reasonable year-round rates. No smoking or pets please.
- Walk to the Creeper Trail in 10 steps or less
- Great trout fishing on premises
- Horseshoe pit and picnic areas
- Within walking distance of downtown Damascus and the town pool
- Restaurants, video rental, shops just down the trail
- Bike shop, rentals & shuttle within sight
- Two night minimum
- Special rates for stays over 7 nights
- Enjoy a phone-free visit (Damascus does have a cell tower!)