Montfair Resort Farm is located in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. Eight eco-friendly cottages overlook small mountain lake. Explore hiking trails, three stocked fishing ponds, woodlands and open fields. See the great blue heron, osprey and other wildlife! 40 minutes from Monticello. 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance, Mormon’s River and Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve. Visit orchards, breweries, cider works and vineyards. The family friendly town of Crozet offers great restaurants, farmer’s market, Green House and Mudhouse Coffee Shops, Book Store and more.
The Hazelnut Cottage #5 is an air conditioned one bedroom cottage, ideal for a couple and will sleep up to 4 guests for a relaxing and comfortable vacation:
• A fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances.
• A living room with double sized futon.
• One bedroom with a double size bed.
• Bathroom w/ full bath.
• Gas Heater/AC • Dishes, utensils, and cookware.
• Linens & towels provided.
• Complimentary organic coffee, teas.
• Front porch overlooks lake.
• Books, games.
• Flat screen TV (local channels only)/DVD player.
• Charcoal grill.
• Free WI-FI in cottage.
• Free WI-FI and guest computer at office
• 2 canoes, 2 adult mountain bikes & 2 kid bikes on site.
• Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- High Speed Internet