Montfair Resort Farm- Eight eco-friendly cottages overlook small mountain lake in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. Explore our hiking trails, three ponds, woodlands and open fields on 129 acres. See the great blue heron, osprey and other wildlife! Canoes, mountain bikes, paddle board yoga and private horseback rides on site. 40 minutes from Monticello. 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance, Mormon’s River and Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve. Visit nearby orchards, breweries, cideries and vineyards. The family friendly town of Crozet offers restaurants, farmer’s market, coffee shops, book store and more.
The Holly Cottage #1 is a air conditioned one bedroom cottage, ideal for a couple and will sleep up to 4 guests for a relaxing and comfortable vacation:
• A fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances.
• A living room with double sized futon.
• One bedroom with a queen size bed.
• Bathroom w/shower.
• Gas Heater/AC
• Dishes, utensils, and cookware.
• Linens & towels provided.
• Complimentary organic coffee, teas.
• Front porch overlooks lake.
• Books, games. • CD/Radio.
• TV (only two local channels)/DVD player.
• Charcoal grill. • Free WI-FI in cottage.
• Free WI-FI and guest computer at office
• Two canoes, two adult mountain bikes & two kid bikes on site.
• Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet