The Dogwood Cottage at Montfair Resort Farm- an eco, pet -friendly cottage, overlooks small mountain lake in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. Explore hiking trails, three stocked fishing ponds, woodlands and fields. Private horse backriding. See the great blue heron, osprey and other wildlife! 40 minutes from Monticello. 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance, Mormon’s River and Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve. Visit nearby orchards, breweries, cider works and vineyards. The family friendly town of Crozet offers great restaurants, farmer’s market, Coffee Shops, Book Store and more.
The Loblolly Cottage #4 is an air conditioned two bedroom cottage, ideal for a couple or small family, will sleep up to 6 guests for a relaxing and comfortable vacation:
• A fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances
• A living room with double sized futon
• One bedroom with a double size bed
• 1 bedroom with bunk beds
• Bathroom w/shower
• Gas Heater- Air Conditioning
• Dishes, utensils, and cookware
• Linens & towels provided
• Complimentary organic coffee, teas
• Front porch overlooks lake
• Books, games. • CD/Radio
• Charcoal grill
• Free WI-FI in cabin
• Free WI-FI and guest computer at office
• 2 canoes, 2 adult mountain bikes & 2 kid bikes on site.
• Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet