OPENING MARCH 2011
Stay at a working historic farm with a sustainable future. 200 years of green living expertise: rope beds, line dried organic linens, LED lighting & free Wi-Fi.
Mount Pleasant 1812 is adjacent to Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historic Park and has spectacular mountain views of Signal Knob.
Easy access to endless adventures in the northern Shenandoah Valley from our convenient Strasburg location:
- Virginia Wineries
- Antiques, Boutiques & Art Galleries
- Shenandoah National Park & Skyline Drive
- George Washington National Forest
- Wayside Theater
- Belle Grove Plantation & Cedar Creek Battlefield
- Hupp's Hill Civil War Park
Conveniently located at Exit 298 on I-81, 3 miles south of the interchange of I-81 and I-66 approximately 90 miles west of Washington, DC.
Last Updated: 1/5/2011 8:21 AM