Montfair Resort Farm- Eco-friendly & pet friendly cottages overlook small mountain lake in Albemarle County, 15 miles North West of Charlottesville, Va. Explore hiking trails, three ponds, woodlands and open fields. See the great blue heron, osprey and other wildlife! 40 minutes from Monticello. 10 minutes from the Sugar Hollow Shenandoah National Park Entrance, Mormon’s River and Patricia Byrom Forest Preserve. Visit nearby orchards, breweries, cider works and vineyards. The family friendly town of Crozet offers great restaurants, farmer’s market, coffee shops, book store, art supply store and more.
The Sycamore Cottage #6 is an air conditioned one bedroom cottage, ideal for a couple and will sleep up to 4 guests for a relaxing and comfortable vacation:
- Fully equipped kitchenette with modern appliances.
- Living room with double sized futon.
- A bedroom with a firm queen-size organic latex mattress.
- Bathroom w/full bath.
- Gas Heater/Air Conditioning
- Dishes, utensils, and cookware.
- Linens & towels provided.
- Complimentary organic coffee, teas.
- Front porch overlooks lake.
- Books, games.
- Flat screen TV (local channels only)/DVD player.
- Charcoal grill.
- Free WI-FI in cottage.
- Free WI-FI and computer at office
- 2 canoes, 2 adult mountain bikes & 2 kid mountain bikes on site.
- Pet friendly, please bring a leash.
- Private horseback riding.
- SUP paddle board yoga classes.
- Guest Laundry
- High Speed Internet
Last Updated: 7/28/2015 1:27 PM