The Georges is a boutique inn of 18 elegant rooms occupying two buildings on opposite sides of Main Street in Lexington, Virginia, a special town steeped in history.
The two buildings (the Alexander-Withrow House and the McCampbell Inn) that make up the inn are unique pieces of the past, revitalized for guests to enjoy today, with fine accommodations as well as a fine dining restaurant and a casual yet lively piano bar. The owners' intention is to offer a place of comfort, traditional Virginia hospitality, and delicious food with regional ingredients—all in an environment that carries the history of the last couple of hundred years in its bones, and now with every modern amenity and convenience.
- TAPS Restaurant and Haywood's Piano Bar
- Special event space
- Gorgeous views from every room
- Elegant bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Gilchrist & Soames products
- Frette bath linens and luxurious bath robes
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Gourmet continental breakfast
- Newspapers delivered daily
- Continental Breakfast
- High Speed Internet
Last Updated: 8/26/2014 4:22 PM