The Georges is a boutique inn of 18 elegant rooms occupying two buildings on opposite sides of Main Street in Lexington, Virginia. Located in the heart of downtown Lexington, The Georges is a blend of historic architecture and luxurious, yet casual guestrooms and suites with lovely views, and lavish amenities.
The owners' intention is to offer a place of comfort, traditional Virginia hospitality, and delicious food with regional ingredients—all in an environment that carries the history of the last couple of hundred years in its bones, and now with every modern amenity and convenience.
- TAPS Lobby Lounge and Haywood's Restaurant
- Special event space
- Gorgeous views from every room
- Elegant bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Gilchrist & Soames products
- Frette bath linens and luxurious bath robes
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Gourmet continental breakfast
- Newspapers delivered daily