This Greek-Revival style home was built by William Miller, proprietor of the Rogers and Miller Marbleworks, in 1869. The house remained in the Miller family until the 1930's. The current owners, Pat and Mike, have totally renovated the house, keeping the charm of the original marble mantles, period window glass, and other architectural details, while adding the "necessities" of today, including central air conditioning and newly tiled baths. The house offers two guest suites, one queen-bedded; the other king-bedded, each with en-suite private bath offering both tub and shower. Non-Smoking. We are a Virginia Certified Green Lodge. A full gourmet breakfast is served each morning on a collection of platters from our travels in Europe.
Last Updated: 10/25/2011 1:02 PM