One of the finest collegiate baseball facilities in the region, Plumeri Park has been home to the William and Mary Tribe baseball team since 1999. The facility was constructed in large part due to the generous donation by Mr. Joseph J. Plumeri II in the autumn of 1996.
The 1,000-seat lighted facility includes a grandstand, team locker rooms, press box, concession space, dugouts and covered and outdoor batting cages. A state-of-the-art scoreboard was added prior to the 2005 season. This fall, further improvements were made, including the addition of a 10-foot artificial turf halo behind the home plate area, bi-level wooden benches in the dugouts, natural grass base lines on each foul line and stadium padding on the backstop.
Seating Capacity: 1000
Available Parking: 500
Hotel Rooms within 30 minute drive: 0
- Snack Bar/Concessions
Last Updated: 6/12/2009 3:48 PM