Race season at Martinsville Speedway is just around the corner and it's time to begin plannng your fall vacation. This year is a very special one as Martinsville Speedway celebrates 65 years of racing.
- October 21st- Virginia is For Racing Lovers 300 Late Model Stock Car Race
- October 27th- Kroger 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race
- October 28th- TUMS Fast Relief 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
Planning Your Trip:
- Begin by choosing your lodging, whether you are looking for a hotel, B&B, budget-friendly motel, cabin or campsite, we have someplace for you to call 'home away from home' while in Martinsville-Henry County.
- Secure your Martinsville Speedway race tickets by calling 877.RACE.TIX or buy online at MartinsvilleSpeedway.com.
- Visit the Smithsonian-affiliated Virginia Museum of Natural History to experience "Rocks to Racing" and discover how prehistoric limestone rocks led to the creation of moonshine and NASCAR racing.
- Enjoy browsing through 65-years of memorabilia and photos celebrating Martinsville Speedway at the Martinsville-Henry County Heritage Center & Museum.
- Take a guided tour at Arrington Performance to see stages of production from chunks of raw material all the way to installation of Hemi's and other performance enhancing equipment.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you take a spin around the track at Martinsville Grand Prix Go Karts
Need more suggestions?
Contact our friendly staff at the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center for a complementary Visitor Guide and travel planning kit. Call 276.632.8006 or toll free 888.PACE.4.YU.
Last Updated: 8/30/2012 11:51 AM