- 3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Hwy
- Mount Vernon,
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Fairfax
- Saturday, September 27, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Saturday, October 04, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 (10:00 AM)
- Phone: (703) 780-2000
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.mountvernon.org
George Washington’s Mount Vernon invites all dogs and their two-legged friends to explore the Estate through a new guided walking tour devoted to dogs! All The President's Pups walking tour takes place on Saturday mornings at 10 a.m. through October 25. This special walking tour covers 1.25 miles of Mount Vernon terrain stopping at five historic locations, including the West Gate. Learn about canine life at Mount Vernon, from the first president’s dogs to the dogs that live at Mount Vernon today.
All The President's Pups walking tour costs $5 in addition to estate admission for humans. Admission for dogs is free. All dogs must be leashed with their owner at all times.
Admission Fee: This special tour costs $5 per tour in addition to estate admission.
Last Updated: 8/14/2014 2:44 PM