- Deep Bottom Park - 9525 Deep Bottom Road &
- Richmond Yacht Basin - 9950 Hoke Brady Road
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Saturday, September 05, 2015 (9:30 AM-11:30 AM)
- Sunday, September 06, 2015 (7:00 AM-9:00 AM)
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Sunday, September 13, 2015 (7:00 AM-9:00 AM)
- Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Sunday, September 13, 2015 (9:30 AM-11:30 AM)
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015 (7:00 AM-9:00 AM)
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015 (9:30 AM-11:30 AM)
- Phone: (804) 938-2350
- Email Mike@DiscovertheJames.com
- Discover The James www.discoverthejames.com
Just minutes from downtown Richmond is an incredible opportunity to see resident bald eagles year around! The Bald Eagles of the James River Tour will take you into the midst of an ecosystem rich with wildlife, history and beautiful scenery.
Ride aboard the Discovery Barge II, a comfortable 24-foot covered pontoon boat and experience majestic bald eagles closer than you may have ever seen them. And if you have never seen one ... you are in for a surprise! Binoculars are provided. A small pop-up head (bathroom) is available on board. Space is limited to six people.
Bald Eagle Tours are run the first two weekends of every month. January and February tour times are 8-10am & 10:30-12:30. March - December tour times are 7-9am & 9:30-11:30am. Additional dates and times are available please "Call for times and hours of operation."
Contact Capt. Mike: 804-938-2350 or Mike@DiscoverTheJames.com
For more info on Bald Eagle Tours: http://discoverthejames.com/?q=Eagle-Tour
Admission Fee: $45.00
Last Updated: 7/20/2015 9:35 AM