- 405 North 3rd Street
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - Saturday, August 01, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - Saturday, August 08, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - Saturday, August 15, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - Saturday, August 22, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - Saturday, August 29, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - Saturday, September 05, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 - Saturday, September 26, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- The Valentine: (804) 649-0711
- Fax: (804) 643-3510
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.richmondhistorytours.com
The Valentine, in conjunction with Richmond Region Tourism, presents a walking tour of downtown Richmond, including the State Capitol grounds and Court End. The tour covers Richmond's history from its beginnings to present day and goes by sites including the former Miller & Rhoads building, CenterStage, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Monumental Church, Old City Hall, the Egyptian Building and the White House of the Confederacy. Tours begin at the Richmond Visitor Center, 405 N. 3rd Street, and end in the garden of the 1812 John Wickham House at the Valentine.
$15 per person
$5 for Valentine Members and children under 12
Cash or check, or purchase online at richmondhistorytours.com.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.
Admission Fee: $15 ($5 for Valentine members and children under 12)
Last Updated: 3/18/2015 9:56 AM