- 405 North 3rd Street
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - Saturday, August 02, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - Saturday, August 09, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - Saturday, August 16, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014 - Saturday, August 23, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - Saturday, August 30, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- VRHC: (804) 649-0711
- Fax: (804) 643-3510
- Email email@example.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- VRHC Tour Schedule www.richmondhistorycenter.com/schedule
- Website richmondhistorycenter.com
The History Center is pleased to partner with Richmond Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau to present a walking tour of E. Broad and Grace streets in downtown Richmond, including the CenterStage complex, the National, the Virginia State Capitol with a nod to Jefferson and Spielberg, and the former Miller & Rhoads building, now converted into a hotel and condominiums. Meet at the Richmond Visitor Center, 405 N. 3rd Street.
$15 per person
$5 for History Center Members and children under 12
Cash or check, or purchase online at richmondhistorytours.com.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.
Admission Fee: $15 ($5 for History Center members and children under 12)
Last Updated: 3/5/2014 9:31 AM