Day-cations are planned as same-day trips. Most "day-trippers" generally plan their day to be less then ten hours long. This allows you to depart in the morning from home and return home, late afternoon.
Day-cations at CornerStone Farm allow you to experience part of this incredible farm-life we live. You can venture forth for no more than a day and encounter nature, wildlife, and "The Farm" ...
Take a Day-cation. It's your day off. You have a day to spare. Take it. There is nothing more precious than a day to relax and renew yourself with family and friends.
EACH DAY-CATION INCLUDES: A hearty lunch for two and specified activity. Additional persons can be added for $10.00 each.
- Goat-Packing ($100.00): Enjoy a romantic or family picnic while hiking with "Aquilla", the pack goat
- Cheese Making ($150.00): Learn how to make basic cheeses
- Fishing ($75.00): Enjoy a leisure time fishing our farm pond (no license required)
- Farm Tour and Nature Center ($50.00): An educational guided tour of the farm
- Horseback Riding ($150.00): Enjoy a leisure ride through our 40 acres of wooded bridal paths
- Pony rides ($125.00-Family of four): Pony rides for two children through the farmland
Admission Fee: Varies per "Day-cation"
Last Updated: 1/29/2015 12:11 PM