- 200 Second Street, NE
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Charlottesville City
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 - Friday, August 22, 2014 (5:30 PM-6:30 PM)
- Saturday, August 23, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:00 AM)
- Sunday, August 24, 2014 (2:00 PM-3:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 - Friday, August 29, 2014 (5:30 PM-6:30 PM)
- Saturday, August 30, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:00 AM)
- Sunday, August 31, 2014 (2:00 PM-3:00 PM)
- Phone: (434) 296-1492
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.albemarlehistory.org
- Website albemarlehistory.org/index.php/Historical_Society/events
Stroll around the Court Square familiar to Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and James Monroe. Learn about the early years of Charlottesville, its citizens, businesses, and buildings. Tours begin at the Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society (200 Second Street, NE Charlottesville, VA 22902).
Cost is $5/person.Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.albemarlehistory.org/ or at the start of the tour. To schedule a group tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check back for the September and October Historical Walking Tour schedule.
ACHS Hours: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm/ Sat (Library only) 10:00am-1:00pm
Admission Fee: $5/person
Last Updated: 7/28/2014 1:39 PM