- 112 W Main St.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Charlottesville City
- Thursday, October 02, 2014 - Saturday, October 04, 2014 (8:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, October 09, 2014 - Saturday, October 11, 2014 (8:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 - Saturday, October 18, 2014 (8:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - Saturday, October 25, 2014 (8:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Friday, October 31, 2014 (8:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- phone: (434) 760-0525
- Questions? info@TellMeAboutItTours.com
- Information & Tickets tellmeaboutittours.com/index.php
- Website home www.tellmeaboutittours.com
Calling all sleuths! Retrace the fatal steps of the mayor and his wife as they return home from church in 1904, a night that saw the murder of the century. Decide who's guilty. It's two hours of mystery and history as we stroll through Charlottesville's old-town area. Your adventure starts at 8 PM on Charlottesville's Downtown Pedestrian Mall at York Place (near Regal Cinema) every Saturday, May through August and Thursday, Friday and Saturday in September and October. Adults (19-64) $15, youth (10-18) $5, children under (0-9) free with adult, seniors (65+), active military and college students $10. Purchase tickets online or on the tour. No reservations required. Rain or shine. Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards accepted plus PayPal when buying online. Bring someone to hold on to. Total ground covered is about one mile over mostly flat terrain. Lots of places to sit down. Great for kids' birthday parties and corporate outings, too!
Admission Fee: Adults $15, Youth (10-18) $5, Seniors (65+) $10, Students $10, Active Military $10, Children (0-9) free w/ adult
Last Updated: 5/5/2014 3:30 PM