- 5113 Old Rosewell Lane
- Region Chesapeake Bay
- Locality Gloucester
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, October 31, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Saturday, November 01, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Rosewell Visitor Center: (804) 693-2585
- Email email@example.com
- The Rosewell Foundation www.rosewell.org
The Rosewell Foundation Presents...A Ghost Tour. Performend in a true story telling format that is great fun for all ages. Come and hear the chilling accounts of Leonora and the Ghost, The Scarlett Lady of Rosewell and The young boy who lights the doorway at night. A guide will lead you down the old dirt road to Rosewell by lantern while sharing eerie and fun folklore of the very old Colonial Plantation.
3 tour times will be avalible: October 30 & 31 and Nov. 1. Each tour starting at the following times: 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. Each tour will last approximatly 45minutes. Rain or Moon shine!
(This is for entertainment purposes only!)
Admission Fee: $10 per person
Last Updated: 2/20/2014 1:24 PM