- Edgar Allan Poe Museum
- 1914 East Main Street
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - Saturday, October 25, 2014 (9:00 PM-10:30 PM)
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Saturday, November 01, 2014 (9:00 PM-10:30 PM)
- Friday, October 31, 2014 (7:30 PM-9:00 PM)
- Tickets and Information: (866) 782-2661
- General Information email@example.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haunts of Richmond Tours www.hauntsofrichmond.com
Walk among the shadow dwellers on a Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tour. Your Ghost Host will guide you on a fascinating exploration of Richmond's oldest and most haunted neighborhoods. Hear tales of trauma and tragedy at or near the sites where paranormal activity has been reported. Tours run about 75 minutes and involve a mildly strenuous walk. Appropriate for all ages.
We offer two ongoing, public walking tours, along with several special tours during the year.
- Shadows of Shockoe - Thursday through Saturday at 9pm (7:30 tours added in October). Departs from the Edgar Allan Poe Museum, 1914 East Main Street.
- Church Hill Chillers - Saturday nights only, 9pm. Departs from Patrick Henry's Pub and Grill, 2300 East Broad Street
Public tours at 9pm, May 16 through November 1st. Reservations required. Private tours & group discounts available for 6 or more. Additional tours added in October. Visit www.hauntsofrichmond.com for exact schedule and to purchase online.
Admission Fee: $13 adult/$10 child online, $15/$12 at the door, $16/$13 by phone
Last Updated: 4/4/2014 9:49 AM