- 412 S. Cherry St.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Monday, October 20, 2014 - Saturday, October 25, 2014 (10:00 AM-10:30 AM)
- Monday, October 27, 2014 - Friday, October 31, 2014 (10:00 AM-10:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 01, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 08, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 22, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 29, 2014 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.richmondhistorycenter.com
- VRHC Tour Schedule www.richmondhistorycenter.com/schedule
Learn about the cemetery's history, artwork, symbolism and famous residents, including two U.S. Presidents, writer Ellen Glasgow, Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals George Pickett and J.E.B. Stuart. New! Evening Tour times. Meet at the rear of the stone structure on the left at the cemetery entrance, Cherry and Albemarle streets.
$15 per person
$5 for History Center Members and children under 12
Cash or check, or purchase online at richmondhistorytours.com.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.
Admission Fee: $15 ($5 for History Center members and children under 12)
Last Updated: 3/5/2014 9:53 AM