- Maplewood Cemetery
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Charlottesville City
- Thursday, July 31, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 07, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 14, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Phone: (434) 296-1492
- Phone: (296) 296-4342
- Email email@example.com
- Website albemarlehistory.org/index.php/Historical_Society/events/programs_historical_walk_tours
Take a tour of Charlottesville's oldest public cemetery and learn about the lives of past citizens both well-known and long-forgotten or learn how the symbols on the graves and tombstones can tell you about the person buried beneath.
Tour begins at the entrance of Maplewood Cemetery, Maple Street at 8th street NE.
Cost is $5/person. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.albemarlehistory.org/ or at the start of the tour. To schedule a group tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit http://albemarlehistory.org/index.php/Historical_Society/events/programs_historical_walk_tours/ for tour announcements.
Check back for the September and October Historical Walking Tour Schedule.
ACHS Hours: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm/ Sat (Library only) 10:00am-1:00pm
Admission Fee: $5/person
Last Updated: 7/28/2014 3:12 PM