- 7 Courthouse Ave.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Petersburg City
- Friday, October 24, 2014 - Saturday, October 25, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, October 31, 2014 - Saturday, November 01, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, November 07, 2014 - Saturday, November 08, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, November 14, 2014 - Saturday, November 15, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, November 21, 2014 - Saturday, November 22, 2014 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Call.: (804) 943-8635
- E-mail Us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click. www.petersburghaunts.com
New stops and stories added for 2014!
You know Petersburg has a rich history. But did you know that it is also a very “spirited” place? Find out about the city’s permanent, otherworldly residents with Petersburg Haunts, a ghost walk through historic downtown.
Tours are Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:00, beginning September 12 and continuing through November 22. Costumed, lantern-carrying storytellers guide you on a leisurely 90-minute tour that takes you through 400 years of history, legends, untimely deaths, and—of course—ghosts.
Stop by some of the most historic buildings in town, including Centre Hill Mansion, Nathaniel Friend House (Wabi Sabi), Brickhouse Run, Raftery's Poultry Market, J.Harrison Salon, Trapezium House, Benjamin Watkins Leigh House, Dodson’s Tavern, The Siege Museum, and Hiram Haines' Coffee and Ale House.
Reservations suggested. Private tours also available. Go to www.petersburghaunts.com. Call (804) 943-8635. Or e-mail: email@example.com.
Admission Fee: $15 per person
Last Updated: 7/7/2014 11:26 AM