- 7 Courthouse Ave.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Petersburg City
- Friday, October 02, 2015 - Saturday, October 03, 2015 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, October 09, 2015 - Saturday, October 10, 2015 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, October 16, 2015 - Saturday, October 17, 2015 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - Saturday, October 24, 2015 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Friday, October 30, 2015 - Saturday, October 31, 2015 (7:00 PM-8:30 PM)
- Call or text.: (804) 943-8635
- E-mail us. email@example.com
- Click. www.petersburghaunts.com
New stops and stories added for 2015!
You know Petersburg has a rich history. But did you know that it is also a very “spirited” place? Find out about the city’s permanent, otherworldly residents with Petersburg Haunts, a ghost walk through historic downtown.
Tours are Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:00, beginning October 2 and continuing through October 31. Costumed, lantern-carrying storytellers guide you on a leisurely 90-minute tour that takes you through 400 years of history, legends, untimely deaths, and—of course—ghosts.
Stop by some of the most historic buildings in town, including Centre Hill Mansion, Nathaniel Friend House (Wabi Sabi), Brickhouse Run, Raftery's Poultry Market, Penniston's Alley Antiques, J.Harrison Salon, Bistro at Market and Grove, Trapezium House, Dodson’s Tavern, The Siege Museum, and Hiram Haines' Coffee and Ale House.
Reservations recommended, as tour size is limited. Private tours also available. Go to www.petersburghaunts.com. Call or text (804) 943-8635. Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Fee: $15 per person
Last Updated: 8/10/2015 2:35 PM