- Williams Ordinary
- 17674 Main Street
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Prince William
- Saturday, September 13, 2014 (10:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 20, 2014 (10:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 (10:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 (11:00 AM-1:00 PM)
- Phone: (703) 792-4754
- Website www.pwcgov.org/historicsites
Cruise along the Potomac River shoreline and view sites that were critical to the Confederate successful blockade of Washington D.C. from September 1861 through March 1862. The cruise will include the preserved batteries at Freestone Point and Possum Nose, as well as Evansport and Shipping Point. Tours include lunch and departs from Leesylvania State Park in Woodbridge. $40.00 per person, 10am-1pm, includes lunch, reservations required.
For reservations call 703-792-4754.
Admission Fee: $40 per person
Last Updated: 1/16/2014 10:13 AM