- Various Richmond Restaurants
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Saturday, March 08, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Friday, March 28, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Sunday, March 30, 2014 (10:30 AM-1:00 PM)
- Saturday, April 05, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, April 12, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 840-5318
- Email email@example.com
- Email Tours@RealRichmondVA.com
- Real Richmond Food Tours realrichmondva.com
Dig in to the culinary and cultural, the authentic and quirky while Real Richmond Food Tours leads you on a two and a half hour food tour, stopping into several local eateries to sample something special and hear from owners and chefs. In between we’ll take it to the streets with less than 1.5 miles of leisurely walking, giving you the inside scoop on what’s going on in Richmond today, seasoning the tour with River City’s lively history and impressive architecture.
Tickets are available for future food tours in Shockoe Slip, Shockoe Bottom/Church Hill, Carytown/Museum District, Both Sides of Broad, VCU/Fan, Church Hill, Bellevue, Manchester, Petersburg and UR/Libbie Grove. Our Lincoln Legs Brunch tour, which includes a sit-down brunch at Arcadia rather than several stops, runs Sunday, Feb. 9th and Sunday, March 30th at 10:30 a.m. Our February 21st and 22nd tours are in association with the Virginia Wine Expo. Tickets for those two tours must be purchased through their website.
We do walk rain or shine. Check out our website, www.RealRichmondVA.com, for our current tour schedule. By special arrangement, we offer a weekday riverfront tour with lunch included, Off the Eatin' Path, for a minimum of 10 people. Group private tours can be arranged for Lincoln Legs and RVA Ink: Imprint & Impact. Other customized private tours are also available upon request.
Admission Fee: $50 inclusive of ticketing fee before March 1, 2014. $55 from March 1st on.
Last Updated: 1/23/2014 10:36 AM