- Various Richmond Restaurants
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Saturday, January 17, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, January 24, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, January 31, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, February 07, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, February 14, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 840-5318
- Phone: (804) 564-1055
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Tours@RealRichmondVA.com
- Real Richmond Food Tours realrichmondva.com
Dig in to the culinary and cultural, the authentic and quirky while Real Richmond Food Tours leads you on a 2.5 hour food tour, stopping into several local eateries to sample specialties and hear from owners and chefs. We’ll take it to the streets with less than 1.5 miles of leisurely walking, giving you the inside scoop on what’s going on in Richmond today, seasoning the tour with River City’s lively history and impressive architecture.
Tickets are available for future food tours in Shockoe Bottom/Church Hill, Carytown/Museum District, Both Sides of Broad, Manchester, and UR/Libbie Grove.
We walk rain or shine. Check out our website for our current tour schedule. By special arrangement, we offer a weekday riverfront tour with lunch included, Off the Eatin' Path, for a minimum of 10 people. Other customized private tours are also available upon request.
Admission Fee: $55-$60
Last Updated: 9/24/2014 10:29 AM