- Various Richmond Restaurants
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 03, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 10, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 17, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 24, 2014 (9:30 AM-12:00 PM)
- Saturday, June 07, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Sunday, June 08, 2014 (10:30 AM-1:00 PM)
- Saturday, June 14, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, June 21, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, June 28, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 840-5318
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Tours@RealRichmondVA.com
- Real Richmond Food Tours realrichmondva.com
Dig in to the culinary and cultural, the authentic and quirky while Real Richmond Food Tours leads you on a two and a half hour food tour, stopping into several local eateries to sample something special and hear from owners and chefs. In between we’ll take it to the streets with less than 1.5 miles of leisurely walking, giving you the inside scoop on what’s going on in Richmond today, seasoning the tour with River City’s lively history and impressive architecture.
Tickets are available for future food tours in Shockoe Slip, Shockoe Bottom/Church Hill, Carytown/Museum District, Both Sides of Broad, VCU/Fan, Church Hill, Bellevue, Manchester, Petersburg and UR/Libbie Grove. Our Lincoln Legs Brunch tour, which includes a sit-down brunch at Arcadia rather than several stops, runs Sunday, March 30th and Sunday, June 8th at 10:30 a.m.
We do walk rain or shine. Check out our website, www.RealRichmondVA.com, for our current tour schedule. By special arrangement, we offer a weekday riverfront tour with lunch included, Off the Eatin' Path, for a minimum of 10 people. Group private tours can be arranged for Lincoln Legs and RVA Ink: Imprint & Impact. Other customized private tours are also available upon request.
Admission Fee: $55 inclusive of ticketing fee.
Last Updated: 3/24/2014 12:15 PM