- Various Richmond Restaurants
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 02, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 09, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 16, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, May 30, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 840-5318
- Phone: (804) 564-1055
- Email email@example.com
- Email Tours@RealRichmondVA.com
- Real Richmond Food Tours realrichmondva.com
Dig in to the culinary and cultural, the authentic and quirky while Real Richmond Food Tours leads you on a 2.5 hour food tour, stopping into several local eateries to sample specialties and hear from owners and chefs. We’ll take it to the streets with less than 1.5 miles of leisurely walking, giving you the inside scoop on what’s going on in Richmond today, seasoning the tour with River City’s lively history and impressive architecture.
Tickets are available for future food tours in Shockoe Bottom, Shockoe Slip, Church Hill, Carytown/Museum District, Both Sides of Broad, Manchester, UR/Libbie Grove, Scott's Addition, The Fan and Petersburg.
We walk rain or shine. Check out our website for our current tour schedule. By special arrangement, we offer a weekday riverfront tour with lunch included, Off the Eatin' Path, for a minimum of 10 people. Other customized private tours such as Capital of the Confectionery, Lincoln Legs, RVA Ink or RVA Makers are also available upon request.
Admission Fee: $55-$60
Last Updated: 1/23/2015 12:38 PM