The Blue Ridge "Whiskey Wine Loop" provides vacationers and regional residents a convenient and intriguing travel plan through the Northern Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. The loop includes recommended visits to numerous remote "treasures" including Virginia Wineries, a whiskey distillery, eateries, and other interesting featured locations along the way.
A detailed map and directions which includes the Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park (75th anniversary) and the Shenandoah River can be found in a downloadable format on Discover Shenandoah's web or facebook page.
The Blue Ridge Whiskey Wine Loop offers 2 different starting points - the Luray Visitor Center or the Front Royal Visitor Center.
Southern Loop Starting Point: Visitor Center, Luray, VA
- Featured Stop #1 – Wisteria Winery & Vineyard ***Recommended Dining – Thornton River Grille Bonus excursion: (Not to be missed!) Sharp Rock Winery and DuCard Vineyards
- Featured Stop #2 – Copper Fox Distillery
- Featured Stop #3 – Gadino Cellars Winery & Vineyard
- Featured Stop #4 – Rappahannock Cellars
- Featured Stop #5 – Chester Gap Cellars
- Featured Stop #6 – Glen Manor Winery & Vineyard Recommended Dining – Artisans Grill, Luray, VA
Enjoy Virginia and be sure to Discover Shenandoah's - Blue Ridge Whiskey Wine Loop!
Last Updated: 9/15/2011 8:49 AM